Tuesday, November 18, 2008

There was lettuce all over the table.

The tornados were completely unexpected.

Try to get here on time.

May I go with you?

I should have studied for that test.

I have no money.


Tornado, ringing in my ear
i'm still showing a little bit of fear
trying to get here, trying to steer
moving my vehicle all around.

Open the door, lettuce on the floor
blood splattered all against the door lookin'
around for a better view, dust, dirt, and different kinds
of smells.

Their dead, limp on the ground
the blood i found, there's still no sound
fight the demon to open the season of a better life
i need to fight, your right here, carry on that fight
live life, open up your eye i'll try not to cry just to have a better life.
May i go with you? I still love you, dead children and and woman on the ground
fading away, faded away.
Gone desist and buried that day, maybe there could have been
another way, if i got here that day.
Before they would say "Where is he?"

Their gone, the bills are in the pond
i haven't got enough money to rebuild this home
it's getting cold, inside the home.

I wish i studied harder, to improve my life
just to show my wife, i could support this life
with a better life, this could have been avoided,
but it's all gone now and I wish i was there
above the ground, my dirty deeds threw me down
into this place, where i am found
a criminal.
So just release your demons, but i wish i did
because if i did, i would have been with my kids.

No comments: